InvitingHome.com is fully committed to your satisfaction. All of our products have been selected to the highest standards of quality, workmanship and value. All of our products are ship fully insured. In the event that an item(s) arrived damaged the item(s) will be replace free-of-charge.
InvitingHome.com and all of our suppliers are committed to providing you the customer with products that are free of defects. However, it is important that you follow the instructions below if you believe a product you received may be damaged or defective.
InvitingHome.com does not charge a restocking fee for returned damaged or defect goods.
Please inspect all goods received carefully for damaged, defective and missing items. For freight shipments please note any visible damage on the Bill of Lading with the carrier. For any discrepancies please contact us by email: email@example.com or phone @ 781-444-8001 within 1 business day from the receipt of goods so we can assess your claim.
All shipping claims must be handled within 72 hours of receiving your order. Claims made after 72 hours will not be honored.
Please have your shipping order number and date of delivery on hand when calling or emailing. Please retain all packing to allow for future inspection and return. We may request your assistance in taking pictures to facilitate the damage claim process with the carrier.
If your claim is valid, the Customer Service representative will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and provide you the required return shipping documents.
Upon return of the “defective” or “damaged” goods, subject to our inspection a replacement will be provided as soon as possible to correct the problem. At InvitingHome.com discretion, a credit may be offered instead of replacement.
Minor blemishes and cosmetic impairment such as slight nick, dent, chip or scratch/peeling primer where the integrity of the product is not affected are not considered as damaged or defective. Blemishes / chips can easily be restored using glue, caulk, sanding, or touch up paint during installation process.
InvitingHome.com responsibility ends here. Any loss incurred for labor, time and shipping is not covered. Furthermore, InvitingHome.com has no control over end products fabricated with the materials sold or installation procedures applied. No warranty is expressed or implied. All material must be inspected for quality before installation. InvitingHome.com reserves the right to make the final determination to the validity of each claim, our decision is final.
Returned Goods – RMA Process
ALL SALES ARE FINAL – InvitingHome.com does not accept returns for non-defective products accept as authorized through the RMA process
1. Do not return any merchandise for any reason without first calling our Customer Service Dept. @ 781-444-8001 or contacting by email @ customerservice@InvitingHome.com to obtain authorization. InvitingHome.com will provice you an RMA for your return.
2. InvitingHome.com will provide you with the correct return address which may be different than the address your goods were shipped from. All items are to be returned in their original packing to prevent damage on the return trip. If you have discarded the original packing you are responsible to repack the items in such a manner as to prevent damage during the shipping process.
3. All authorized returns should include the RMA number on shipping documents. All items must be received at our warehouse within 10 business days after your RMA was issued. All unauthorized returns will be refused at our dock.
4. Upon return of the “defective” goods, subject to our inspection, a replacement will be provided as soon as possible to correct the problem. At InvitingHome.com discretion, a credit may be offered instead of replacement.
5. For qualified returns your credit card used for the purchase will be refunded electronically. Returns may take up to 2 weeks to be processed once received at our warehouse.
Non-Defective Goods – RMA Process
To request the return of non-defective goods please contact InvitingHome.com by email @ customerservice@InvitingHome.com or by phone at 1-781-444-8001. All sales are final, but at our discretion, based on our evaluation of your circumstances we may authorize a RMA number.
InvitingHome.com reserves the right to make the final determination for all requests for RMA for non-defective goods, our decision is final. No returns of non-defective goods after 30 days from day of purchase or 10 days from date of receipt, which ever comes first.
2. Non-defective goods returned with our permission, subject to our inspection, will be accepted for credit less a 15% restocking fee.
3. All items are to be returned in their original packing to prevent damage on the return trip. If you have discarded the original packing you are responsible to repack the items in such a manner as to prevent damage during the shipping process. Returned merchandise must be freight prepaid by the customer. InvitingHome.com will provide you with the correct return address which may be different than the address your goods were shipped from.
4. All items returned will have actual shipping charges deducted from the refund in addition to the 15% restocking fee. Furthermore, if an order is refused by the customer, return shipping charges will also be charged to the customer.
5. All authorized returns should include the RMA number on shipping documents. All items must be received at our warehouse within 10 business days after your RMA has been issued. All unauthorized or late returns will be refused at our dock.
6. For Partial Returns when an order originally qualifies for a volume or custom quote discount, and a return is made which would disqualify the order for the applied discount, any applicable price adjustment will be made to the order and the balance, if any, will be deducted from the refund amount.
7. InvitingHome.com will not accept the return of goods that have been used, cut, damaged, installed or altered in any way.
8. For qualified returns, the credit card that was used for the initial purchase will be refunded, or at our discretion, a credit may be offered instead of a refund. Refunds/Credits may take up to 2 weeks to be processed once the items are received at our warehouse.
After 24 hours all sales are final. At InvitingHome.com discretion, based on our evaluation of your circumstances we may authorize an order cancellation. All orders will be assessed a 4% transaction fee. Disposition of order that have already shipped will fall under the policies as stated in the RETURN POLICY.
Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable Purchases:
1. Any Products cut, used, damaged, installed or altered are non-returnable and non-refundable.
2. All made to order merchandise, including: domes, crossheads, island legs and 2-piece ceiling medallions, are non-refundable and non-cancelable once your order is in production.
3. Absolutely no returns on any goods after 30 days from day of purchase or 10 days from date of receipt (whichever is shorter).
4. Custom Flexible moldings and crossheads that are manufactured to your specifications are deemed final sale and are non-returnable..
5. Absolutely No Returns on closeout, discounted and sale items.
6. No returns on custom orders, shutters, adhesives, moldings, fireplace mantels, chandeliers, hand-painted and hand-made items. Hand-painted items and hand-blown art glass items are considered works of art and are created in the style and theme as presented online. The color of the item may not be exactly as shown online due to your screen resolution and that each individual artist and glass blower have a slightly different style and color palette over time.
7. No returns for minor blemishes and cosmetic impairment such as slight nick, dent, chip or scratch/peeling primer where the integrity of the product is not affected. Blemishes can be easily restored using caulk, sanding, or touch up paint during installation process.
If you have any questions regarding Return Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-444-8001.
Thank you, InvitingHome.com